Sunday, November 4, 2007

TIME

Time. I sit here and ponder time. While I am pondering it I am wasting it. Each second I sit here and think is a second I can never get back. I sit and think of all things I would like to be doing and know that I physically can't do them makes me sad. I feel I have wasted many seconds of my life. But I also know that God has planned my life so are my seconds truly wasted or are they a quiet way to reflect on God? Yes I do believe some were wasted on my part and some were God's seconds that I allowed Him to speak to me. How many times do we run around doing things and forget to listen for His still small voice. We should all be out doing God's work by spread His name and words. But until we know His voice we cannot speak for Him. We must listen, learn and apply. And then go out share our knowledge to all those who need to hear. Time. My children are all grown. I don't need to raise them any more. I need to show them how to be an adult and how to be in this world and not apart of it. Or at least not get damaged by it. God has my time in His hands and knows each and every second what will happen. That is very comforting when things are so troubled and the future looks bleak.
This is my Random Thoughts in response to life.

1 comment:

Aaron T. said...

I love your comment "God has my time in His hands and knows each and every second what will happen. That is very comforting when things are troubled and the future looks bleak." I catch myself wondering if the time up here at OU will one day be worth it. For some reason I feel at times that I could be doing even greater and bigger things with my life, but then I am just reminded that God is in the here and now with me and He is in the future with my future self, my future wife, and my future bosses. He has it all worked out, each second of my life for his purpose.

A Sooner In Love